Investor Services

Transfer Instructions Involving Lost Stock Certificate(s) or
if the shares are valued at greater than $10 million(U.S. currency)

When transferring stock, be sure to submit the fully completed Affidavits of Loss and /or the physical stock certificate(s), and provide the signatures of all registered owners, when applicable. The signatures must be Medallion Signature Guaranteed by a financial institution participating in the "Medallion Stamp Program". You may execute the Irrevocable stock power or you may endorse the Assignment Form located on the reverse side of the certificate.

Any legal documents submitted (birth or death certificates, court appointments, etc) will not be returned. All documentation will be retained and filed with the canceled stock certificate(s) as part of our permanent record of the transfer. If you are not able to supply an original, the copy must be Medallion Signature Guaranteed.

When submitting the necessary transfer documents, we recommend the use of registered or certified mail, return receipt requested.